Friday, November 12, 2010

First, fastest and easiest vCard Contacts importer for the iPhone

Read vCard is a light weight iPhone App, that utilizes the File Sharing feature on the iPhone/iTunes, to import vCard files into your iPhone Contacts.


This small App, will copy all the phone numbers on the vCard to your Contact on the iPhone, unlike other methods used, which will copy only one phone type for the same contact.

vCard file is a standard format for saving the Contact information, which is supported by almost all the mobile brands, e.g. Nokia, Sonny Erricsson, Samsung...

With few easy steps you could export your Contacts in vCard files format from your old phone, and with iTunes, add the vCard files to the Read vCard Documents folder:


The on the iPhone, open Read vCard App and with 2 easy click, you will have all your Contacts imported !





Buy it now from the App Store:

 For more information, reporting issues, or suggesting enhancements. Don't hesitate to contact us.

3 comments:

  1. When trying to read a vcard file of multiple contacts, it all gets imported into one contact on my iPhone. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have exported a file from my old android. It's a single file with all vcards. When I import to my iphone I get a single contact with all phone numbers instead of all contacts.

    I also tried exporting from GMail.

    Could you please help me?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The current version of Read vCard (v 1.1) doesn't support importing multiple contacts in 1 vCard file.
    You should have your contacts in separate vCard files, each vCard file should have 1 contact.

    ReplyDelete